Lockdown art challenge

Lately the last thing I have thought about was how the current climate of not being out and about so much might affect my personal art challenge. It does of course, limiting opportunities be out and draw or paint with fewer 'location' opportunities and more drawing and painting exercises around the house and garden being the order of the day. No doubt I shall take a sketchbook with me from time to time when I'm out getting exercise, where I can safely linger briefly without risk of contact with others, of course. But for now, here's one I did earlier, as they say - a recent sketch from a short walk around Dinas near Fishgaurd. I now have the perfect reason for practising my oil painting technique indoors, so now is the time to brush-up!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been a while...

Lower Town Quay

Making an effort