Too long, too few posts...

I have managed to get distracted a bit recently and fallen short of my own 'at least one a day' art exercise. A few sketches have been made, some a bit so-so, resulting in them not making it here, but I have missed a few days at it too. Mental kick for me. Plus I haven't yet returned to the cows painting to finish it. It takes some time to set up and pack it all away again, as well as cleaning-up afterwards, because I have to use the dining table - not really having the space elsewhere, that's why painting frequency can bit a bit hit-and-miss for me. Not a great excuse I know.

In the meantime, here's another sketch. This one is from a long walk I took last weekend and is a scene near the railway overbridge, Jordanston Hill, near Fishguard, if you happen to know it.

More soon, I hope!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been a while...

Lower Town Quay

Making an effort